Creating an Issue
If you find an issue in Lumino and want to report it, or if you want to request a feature, you can make an issue in the GitHub repo.
We suggest creating an issue with the following structure:
- Full description of the feature
- Explanation of why you think it’s useful for Lumino
- Short description for the problem
- Setup description (system you’re using, Lumino version, RSKj version, etc.)
- Explain exactly what the bug was
- Expected behavior
Creating a Pull Request
To contribute with the codebase of Lumino, you can open a Pull Request (PR) against our repository.
All PRs should be:
- As short as possible, and they should address a single issue or even a part of an issue. Consider breaking long PRs into smaller ones.
- It should have tests that allow the verification of the fix or functionality.
To get you PR merged into the main repository you should have at least one approval from the Lumino dev team.