NOWNodes - Solutions on RSK
NOWNodes is a blockchain-as-a-service enterprise solution that lets users get access to full Nodes and blockbook Explorers via an API. The service provides a high-quality infrastructure that is quick, cost-effective, and reliable. NOWNodes have a service quality standards available for all partners.
How NOWNodes integrates with RSK
See the diagram below for how NOWNodes integrates with RSK.
Note: In order to send requests to the node, need an API key. See the documentation for instructions or sign up to get an API Key.
Note: NowNodes does not provide public nodes for RSK; only private nodes for enterprise customers.
NOWNodes enterprise service provides access to an RSK private node, and other blockchains such as Ethereum and Bitcoin.
Benefits of using NOWNodes
- Increases number of supported coins and tokens
- Reduces maintenance time
- New coins and tokens added upon request
- Lowers self-hosting infrastructure costs; no need to maintain own servers, only pay for made requests
- Focus on development of functionality
- Provides a powerful backup solution
What NOWNodes Offer
- Nodes maintenance: Hosting, running, monitoring, updating
- Access to full nodes and explorers via an API key: Shared nodes, dedicated nodes
- Backup service solution for providing a high level of resilience
- Access to block explorers — online blockchain browser that can show the details of all transactions that have ever happened on a blockchain network.
There is no free plan for NowNodes on RSK,
enterprise plans only.
- API response time ⩽ 1 sec
- API uptime — 99.95%
- 24/7 service support time
- Service Quality Standards
- High security levels — no private keys are stored
- Does not create private keys
- Does not sign transactions (because transactions are signed with a private key, which NOWNodes does not create)
- Is not responsible for the API traffic growth issued due to its loss by the customer
- Does not have access to client’s assets
Documentation for checking all available nodes and methods is available on the NOWNodes Docs.
Get in touch
If you have any technical issues write to firstname.lastname@example.org.