Getting Started with RSKj
RSKj is the software used to run nodes on the RSK network.
You can run
RSKj locally to connect to the public RSK networks -
RSK Mainnet, and the
This is an alternative to connecting to the
RSKj can also run in a “localhost”-only environment, without connecting to any public network - RSK Regtest
If you do one of the following activities, you are likely to need to run RSKj on your computer.
- Running nodes
If none of the above applies to you, it is quite likely that you do not need to run RSKj software on your computer.
- If you would like to interact with a DApp
- If you would like to build a DApp on RSK
- If you would like to check the status of the RSK network, use;
- If you would like to check the status of a particular transaction, use;
- If you would like to obtain or transfer RBTC or tokens on the RSK network